Who doesn’t love waking up to a delicious and healthy pudding for breakfast? If you’re on the keto diet, this keto recipe for chai chia pudding with coconut milk is the best way to jump start your day.
So check out this delicious keto recipe from the Japanese blogger (who does not ever seem to divulge her name) over at Happy Keto. It’s made using an Indian masala chai, a tea prepared by brewing black tea along with a mixture of Indian herbs and spices. It’s full of flavor and loaded with healthy fats and fiber, which is perfect for your ketogenic diet. Make sure your spices are very fresh for the best tasting
Keto Recipe: Chai Chia Breakfast Pudding
• 1/2-cup filtered water
• 4 green cardamom pods (whole)
• 1/4 tsp. fennel seeds (whole)
• 1 star anise (whole)
• 1 stick cinnamon bark (whole)
• 3 black peppercorns (whole)
• 3 cloves (whole)
• 4 slices fresh ginger
• 2 tsps. black Assam tea
• 1 tsp or less natural sweetener like stevia
• 2 tbsp. chia seeds
• 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
• A few pistachio nuts
• Dark chocolate shavings
• Prepare the night before by making the masala chai. Heat the water, crush the spices and add all the masala chai ingredients except the tea and sweetener.
• Keep on a low-boil for 10 to 15 minutes to release the flavor, it should be fragrant.
• Add the tea and sweetener to taste. Continue to simmer for 1 minute.
• Turn off the heat and leave to steep for 2 minutes. Strain this chai mixture.
• Add the chia seeds to the coconut milk and stir well. Mix in the chai mixture and put in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
• In the morning the chia seeds will have absorbed the liquid and the mixture will have thickened into a pudding. Remove from fridge an hour before eating if possible to allow to come to room temperature or warm gent;y by heating on the stove in a small saucepan.
• Top with some pistachios and a few shavings of dark chocolate and enjoy!
Want some more low carb or keto recipes? Check these tasty ones out:
Brownies On A Low Carb Diet?
Vegan Pesto Spaghetti with Mushrooms & Olives
Delicious Keto Lava Cake Recipe
Low Carb Zucchini Pasta With Avocado Sauce Recipe
Even more easy and delicious recipes in the BodyReboot CookBook.
Free training reveals how to activate your body's “Reboot Switch” that flips on a
fat burning inferno so you can finally achieve your weight loss goals!
Burn fat without counting calories?
Controversial New Book Reveals Little Known Methods For Burning Fat
Without Cutting Calories
Without Extreme Exercise…
and It's Yours FREE If You Act Fast!